Historic monument villa, located in the Aviatorilor area (id run: 16715)
Property type: Villa / house
Area (M 2)
Land Size: 1227.47 M 2
Year Built: 1946
Individual heating system
The villa is listed in the “Historical Monuments List”, approved by the Order of the Minister of Culture and Cults no. 2314/2004 and has legal status of immobile propriety classified as historical monument.
The building was built in 1946 on the basis of building permit No.38 D / 08.01.1946 and was completely consolidated and renovated in 2008, keeping all the decorative elements, the parquet and furniture.
The resistance structure is made of brick masonry. The interior finish is superior, with plastered walls, plated with floral profiles and frames. The ceilings are ornamental, the carpentry is made of wood and the door panels are covered with carved wood elements.
The sanitary installation is upgraded and the heating is provided by fan coils in most spaces and by gas station with static bodies in the others. Each side side of the building has its own central heating system.
The villa it’s located in Aviatorilor area, having a usable area of 1446.43 sqm, total constructed area of 2099 sqm, street front: 46.23 m / 27.22 m.
The villa consists of two buildings, divided as follows:
Land Area 517 sqm + Building Area S + P + 1E + M
The Ground Floor Built Area: 278.97 sqm
Basement Area: 149.61 sqm
Ground Floor Area: 181.10 sqm
First Floor Area: 207.46 sqm
Attic Area: 194.29 sqm
1/2 individual stake in the underground garage in the area of 59.40 sqm owned by the building 2
Land Area 711 sqm + Building S + P + 1E + M
The Ground Floor Built: 293.80 sqm
Basement Area: 161.36 sqm
Ground Floor Area: 236.83 sqm
First Floor Area: 164.46 sqm
Attic Area: 171.78 sqm
Individual quota of 1/2 in the underground garage in the area of 59.40 square meters owned together with the building 1